I always like to eat at PEI WEI, it's an Asian cuisine restaurant, providing not just only Chinese food, but a little bit Thai, a little bit Malaysian, a liitle bit American flavor all mix together and become American Asian Diner.
So PEI WEI is not your typical Chinese food restaurant in any China Town. Here is the overview from PEI WEI's Home Page :
"Pei Wei (pronounced “Pay Way”) was launched in July 2000 as a growth vehicle for P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. The 3,000-square-foot restaurant leverages the heritage and culinary expertise of P.F. Chang’s, while attracting a broader audience by providing a convenient place for everyday eating versus a dining destination. Pei Wei now operates over 165 company-owned stores in 20 states."
- Consistently flavorful dishes from China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea and Thailand
- An exhibition kitchen featuring authentic Mandarin-style wok cooking and dishes made-to-order
- A convenient 20- to 40-minute eating experience in the comfort of our warm and inviting dining room
- Take home flexibility with a separate take away entry and registers for easy access and use
- A moderately priced menu with an average per person check between $9.00 and $10.00
Lemongrass chicken, chilled rice noodles, pineapple, carrots, scallions, iceberg lettuce, Napa cabbage, Fresno chile peppers, fried taro, lime, lemongrass vinaigrette in a butter lettuce cup
Chicken, butter lettuce, Napa cabbage, mint, carrots, scallions, peanuts, rice noodles, sweet chile sauce, lime vinaigrette, wrapped in rice paper (This is one of my favorite)
Chile seared soy sauce, minced chicken, scallions, garlic, bean sprouts, cucumbers, egg noodles (This is VERY ASIAN CUISINE, and I only can find it in PEI WEI, not even in CHINA TOWN they sell the stuff like this)
Soy sauce, scallions, egg, red bell peppers, broccoli, carrots (Their fried rice is amazing !!!!!)
Photo source from PEI WEI.COM, look at more photos, please visit PEI WEI Menu
1. PW has spicy and vegetarian meal for people to choose.
2. The menu I provide is my favorite meal in PW, I also love curry.
3. I won't consider myself as an Asian American, but I am a Chinese, so it surprises me for the food there because they are not typical Chinese food but I still love it.
4. Overall, it's a great choice to dine in here, good food, good price, nice and clean eating area, more healthy choice to eat (Chinese meal is healthier)
You come in, order your meal first at the front, and then u find a seat then they will bring the meal to you.
You can also Take Away!!!